The vision of CircularConnect is to create a more sustainable Aotearoa New Zealand with less waste by embracing circularity in the design of our systems, products and packaging
How it works
(1) Get in touch with Plastics NZ if you or a business you work with wants to get more circular in the plastics you create or use. We’ll have a quick preliminary discussion to determine if the project will fit the funding criteria for Circular Connect.
(2) Complete a short application form.
(3) We’ll connect you with 2-3 potential experts who can help if you don’t have someone you work with already. You can then decide which expert you think will work with your organisation best.
(4) We sign a funding agreement which details the specifics of the project, the level of funding and the dates for completion.
(5) Get started on your circular plastics project!
DESIGN ADVISORY SUBSIDY
Download the CircularConnect Overview