Covid 19 - Additional Business Support available from 12 November
Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak and subsequent lockdowns the Government has announced additional Business Support is available from 12 November 2021 and includes Resurgence Support Payments, Rent Relief, and a $60 million package for Regional Business Partner Programme and mental health support.
The amount and frequency of the Resurgence Support Payment is increasing from 12 November and will be available until Auckland moves into the new COVID-19 Protection Framework. A new round of the Wage Subsidy has also opened. There are various COVID-19 financial support schemes available to businesses, depending on your situation.
- Resurgence Support Payment
- Having an NZBN could make applying for financial support easier
- Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Short-Term Absence Payment
- Leave Support Scheme
- Small business cash flow loan scheme
- Tax and ACC support
- Business debt hibernation
- Business Finance Guarantee scheme
- Financial support tool
Learn more about each type of support and where you can find more information.
Regional Business Partner Programme and Mental Health Support
The Government also announced a $60 million package for Regional Business Partner Programme and mental health support.
- Auckland Business Support. On Friday 22 October the Government announced an economic support package to support businesses affected by higher alert levels as the country transitions to the new COVID-19 Protection Framework. The announcement can be found here.
It includes a $60 million package for business advice and mental health support for Auckland businesses, specifically:
- Up to $3,000 worth of advisory support,
- Up to $4,000 to implement that advice,
- $10 million for mental health and wellbeing support through a programme.
If you are interested in receiving further information about this support. please complete this form expressing your interest. We will be in contact with you as soon as information is available on how you can apply for this support.