Diploma in Design & Specification of Plastics - DDSP Polymers
Registrations for Semester 2 DDSP Polymers of the Diploma in Design & Specification of Plastics occurring on the 3rd & 4th October 2019 are now open!
Discover the information you need to know to specify the right materials for your product. Learn how to properly troubleshoot production and quality issues. This module provides in-depth information on the chemistry of polymers. Content includes different polymer families and how their configuration impacts their processing and end-use applications.
- Learn about the molecular building blocks of polymers and how their morphology (shape) impacts their properties.
- Explore thermoplastics in-depth learn how crystallinity effects behaviour.
- Discover the types of testing used and how they are used to define polymers.
- Learn a comprehensive procedure to help you select materials successfully.
- Explore the main polymer families, their differences and applications.
Date …………… Semester 1: Thursday 14th – Friday 15th March 2019, 9:00am – 4:30pm - Fully Booked
Semester 2: Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th October 2019, 9:00am – 4:30pm - Registrations Now Open
Venue …….…… Waipuna Conference Suites, 60 Highbrook Drive, Highbrook, Auckland
Audience …...… This module is intended for those in plastics design, operational, production or technical sales roles within the plastics industry or those who specify the use of plastics materials for their organisation.